- The Science
- Getting Started
- In The News
- Package Pricing
- Before & After Photos
|* DOCTOR SUPERVISED!
Please Note that our laser is the latest technology with more energy penetrating diodes and more paddles than other lasers in the area, which means shorter treatment times and better results!
Our office has conducted months of its own clincial trials in order to better understand how to maximize the technology and your results.
If you've tried a laser at other centers and haven't seen results, or minimal results, please call us for a free consult.
The curve is the only cold laser that can be applied directly to your skin (no burning or redness). It targets subcutaneous adipose cells (or fat cells); the area which holds your unwanted fat and cellulite. By targeting these areas with the laser paddles you can SPOT reduce and tighten anywhere on your body.
There is no other way to SPOT reduce.
Administered in relaxing 30 minute sessions, the laser provides inch loss, but without the surgery, the pain, or the extensive recovery time and risks associated with surgery.
We are also the only treatment which uses the K1 body vibration exercise system to assist with weightloss. You not only lose inches but can also achieve weightloss.
Target Belly Fat
Contouring/Tightening, Inch Loss, Spot Reduction
The science behind the LipoLaser lies in its ability to stimulate the release of triglycerides from the targeted fat cells. This process, the release of water, free fatty acids, and glycerol, from the adipose calls, is not only natural, it is essential for the human body to function.
The human body is an energy machine; it intakes fuel (caloric intake), it converts the fuel into an energy source and stores it (as triglycerides in fat cells), and then releases it when the need arises (fat cells release stored triglycerides). The challenge in this fantastic process is that sometimes the body stores more energy than it needs in its fat cells, resulting in an increase in an individual's physical size.
Thus, it is by targeting this excess energy storage, and by further stimulating the body to undergo its natural process of releasing it, the LipoLaser achieves its impressive results.
The lipolaser is diode laser which is designed to reach the deep dermis and subcutaneous layers where fat resides.
Each lasers wavelength has an optimal depth of penetration. The curve lipolaser was designed specifically to target subcutaneous fat, reducing the appearance of cellulite, resulting in inch loss and body contouring.
: Laser energy emitted safely penetrates skin at a specific wavelength of 658 nanometers, targeting the adiopose tissue, or fat cells.
|| The adipocytes receive electromagnectic energy. After a few minutes, transitory pores begin to form on their surface.
When enough energy is absorbed by the adipocytes, water, glycerol and free fatty acids begin to leak out through the pores and into the interstitial space (fluid areas around cell).
As the fat cells release these substances into circulation, their size diminishes, resulting in inch loss, as well as reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
Glycerol and free fatty acids are carried away by the Lymphatic system and then dumped into the circulatory system where it can be processed by the liver. One treatment will release at least 40-60 grams of fat, or 460-600 calories.
Laser paddles are
place on your 'spot'
Anyone. It is appropriate for any body type. Consent is required for those under 18. Although, persons with a history of cancer, severe diabetes or any type of metabolic disorders should consult their primary care doctor.
FEMALES: Do not start the laser sessions if you are currently pregnant or breast feeding. If you are on your menstrual cycle you may want to wait as your measurements will not be accurate.
Pregnancy, epilepsy, innmosuppressive disorders, thyroid gland dysfunction, uncontrolled hypertension, pacemakers, cancer, heart disease or cardiac arrhythmias, liver or kidney disorders.
There are thousands of published studies that describe the positive effects of laser technology.
Abstract of A Research Study: Fat liquefaction: effect of low-level laser energy on adipose tissue. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12172159
*The laser and all health concerns are monitored by Dr. Green and regulated
by the FDA. Laser centers who DO NOT have a doctor on site are not following Indiana State Law.
No. Low level laser therapy is a light source treatment that generates light of a single wavelength. LLLT emits no heat, cold effect, sound, or vibration. Instead of producing a thermal effect, LLLT acts via non-thermal or photochemical reactions in the cells, also referred to as photobiology or biostimulation.
Fat is usually stored in the subcutaneous layer and is located approximately
8-10mm below the surface of the skin. The laser targets this area.
A low-power laser of a semicondctor Diode type, with a 658-nm wavelength, is able to disrupt the external membrane of the fat cell, inducing lipolysis. Transmission electron microscopic images of the adipose tissue demonstrate a transitory pore and complete deflation of the adiopocytes.
After 4 minutes of laser exposure, 80% of the fat is released from the fat cells; at 6 minutes of laser exposure, 99% of the fat is released. The released fat is then collected in the interstitial space (space around cell). Water, glycerol and Free flowing fatty acids are released.
It's great that you are dieting and exercising but exercise alone will not SPOT reduce. The only way to spot reduce is by using the slimming laser. The laser will enhance your workouts providing you with faster results and may assist with increasing your metabolism as well as inch loss and tightening.
You can relax in a comfortable position while a laser technician secures the multi-diode paddles and EN probes to the target area. In 10 minute intervals, you are free to relax, read and listen to music.
No. It is completely painless and safe. You'll feel nothing more than warmth from the laser light. It's feels like a warm hot pack and has no side effects. No redness/scarring or burning.
It depends upon what your goals are as well as how many inches you'd like to lose, tighten or contour.
A laser tech. will consult with you before or during your first session.
Remember this is a healthy process and results are inch by inch and each session builds upon the last. For best results it's best to stay on a treatment plan of 2-3 times a week until you've achieved your desired results.
Most patients will see measurable results after their first treatment. You may lose inches and/or tighten
24-48 hours post treatment especially if you walk or exercise between sessions.
Each person is different. One person may lose 3 inches the first session while others may lose 1/4 inch. Each treatment builds upon the one before it and eventually you will start losing inch after inch.
> In house research: Result from 100 patients has shown typicial loss of between 1 inch
to 3 inches per session. Results do vary. Clients adding the K1 on the days between sessions have lost weight.
100% certainty of success cannot be assured as with any medical procedure. It is important to note that in the vast majority of cases, supported by numerous clinical studies, patients achieve satisfactory results. Results vary and therefore may not meet the expectations of all patients completing a full series of treatements.
See below: how to achieve optimal results
Average Inch Loss per session has been 1-2*.
*Results may vary. Certain health conditions or medications may minimize effects.
- Space sessions 2-3 days apart.
(Each visit builds upon the one before)
- Drink plenty of /water
- Replenish your body with antioxidants.
(vitamins, nanogreens, nanoreds, etc.)
- Walk or exercise for 15 min. each day to help your body metabolize fatty acids.
- Avoid fried fatty foods and sugary deserts/drinks while in treatment or at least the day of each treatment.
- Stay on your treatment plan. If you believe you may need several treatments, commit to the staying on track with your sessions.
- Maintain proper caloric intake for your age/activity levels and weight goals. (Example: 1,200 calories a day).
Pre-existing health conditions such as:
- Patients suffering from Metabolic Disorders*
- Patients with severe Hormonal Imbalances*
- Lymphatic Drainage Disorder
- Severe Thyroid Gland Dysfunction
- Treatment during an Active Menstrual Period
- Pregnant or lactating women should not recieve treatments.
- Diabetes and/or high blood sugar. Clients will see some results but it is recommended to work with the doctor in order to lower blood sugar levels so that results will be maximized.
- Clients who may be 50 + lbs overweight will have inch loss but will need to utilize the K1 in between sessions in order to lose weight throughout the treatment plan.
*You will see results but they won't be as extreme. For example, you may lose 1/2 inch instead of 1-2. If you work with Dr. Green and your primary care doctor hormonal imbalances and metabolic disorders can be controlled or corrected. Metabolic Disorders consist of: Low testosterone, high estrogen, high blood pressure, high LDL levels.
The laser does NOT kill your fat cells like other treatments such as chilling or fat dissolving, so if you begin to eat poorly your fat cells may refill again. Our research has shown that the treated fat cells take longer to refill than the cells which haven't had laser treatment.
- The lipolaser does not kill your fat cells. It simply collapses them. Treatments which chill or dissolve your fat cells actually kill them. If you gain your weight back after using the laser your treatment area will be smooth as your fat cells will only expand again.
Other treatments may cause your area to become bumpy. This is because the fat cells have been taken out; leaving the area without the cells.
- We are the only technology that includes direct stimulation of the lymphatic system to optimize results. Other systems require patients to massage the target areas after treatment. We stimulate your lymphic system while you are being treated.
- Continuous laser on your targeted area. The laser uses direct skin contact via the paddles placed in strategic areas which allows more energy to be delivered to the tissue. Competitors use elevated lasers which are not concentrated on a particular spot.
- Post Treatment: After the treatment you will use the whole body virbration unit with no side effects for extra weightloss. Competitor treatments can cause redness, minor bruising, tingling, or numbness in the treated area. The lipo dissolve causes inflammation and pain. Niether utilize the K1 for weightloss assistance.
You may speak with one of our licensed laser techs about any concerns as well as steps to take in order to get your body 'prepared' for your sessions.
Pregnancy, breast feeding, epilepsy, innmosuppressive disorders, thyroid gland dysfunction, uncontrolled hypertension, pacemakers, cancer, severe hormone imbalance, heart disease or cardiac arrhythmias, liver or kidney disorders.
Certain medications may minimize the lasers effect on the adipocycte cells and/or the cells ability to release fatty acids, etc. Please speak with the laser techs and/or Dr. Green about your medications.
Drink plenty of water and green tea or other detox product you may have one to two days before you session. You will be given a body detox and antioxidant boosting product (NanoGreens) throughout your sessions.
Since The YOLO Curve targets adipose (fat cells) and releases water, glycerol and free fatty acids into your lymphatic, circulatory systems and liver, it is extremely important that you cleanse and prepare your body for the free radicals and Triglycerides which will be dumped into your bloodstream.
Recommended Treatment Protocol: 3 x 's weekly for 3 weeks. However, treatments may continue longer or shorter as needed to achieve desired results. Some individuals may only desire a few treatments while others may want to contour multiple areas of their bodies
Sample Inch Loss (Based upon case studies. Results may vary):
- Belly/Midsection - 1/2-4 inches per session
- Back - 1/2-1 inch per session
- Arms - Varies depending upon fat and muscle tone. If your arms lack mucle tone the laser will work to improve skin tightening but you may need 6-9 sessions for desired results. Be patient!
- Thighs - Same as Arms. Depends upon tone and fat around the area. Will reduce the appearance of cellulite and tighten first. Inch loss may be minimum until 3-4 sessions. Toning will occur and you may lose a pant size but perhaps not inches, just as you would when working out. Younger clients tend to lose inches as well as see tightening effects.
- Avoid eating fatty or sugary foods or drinks 2 hours before.
- Find a pair of pants or garment that is tight so that you have something to gauge your results against.
- Wear gym clothes to your session as you will be measured and will want to be comfortable.
Your sessions will last 30 minutes. Two sets of paddles are placed on each 'SPOT' for 10 minutes and then moved to another spot for an additional 10 minutes. The treatments are safe, painless and relaxing.
- You may bring books, work items or your iPod as you will be relaxing during the session.
You will be put on the K1 Whole Body Vibration system which will assist in moving the fatty acids through your system.
You will be measured before and after each treatment. Photos can be taken so that you can see your before and after results.
You are free to resume normal activities immediately after each session—including exercise.
Remember: Laser is safe, non-invasive and you will experience no pain or side effects.
Your metabolism may increase! That's a Good Side Effect!
- Drink plenty of water post treatment.
- Drink the Nano products given to you after treatment.
- Walk or exercise for at least 15 min. after each treatment in order to
assist your body in ridding the fatty acids. If you only have time for the K1 that's okay.
- Do not eat fatty, sugary or high carb. foods for the remainder of the day. Eat a healthy diet consisting of protein, fruits and veggies.
- Avoid excess alcohol (extra calories!)
- Your adipose cells are more permeable which allows molecules to come and go more easily. If you eat fatty foods your cells may reabsorb the fat and undo your results.
Back to Health In the News
rtv6 - The INDY Channel -
New Procedure Shrinks Fat Without Surgery
Yolo Curve Slimming Laser Targets Fat, Doctors Say
POSTED: 4:59 pm EDT April 19, 2012
Spring Break Deal
- 6 for $399
Female - Age 60 - After 9 sessions. You can see the before 'on top' of the after photo in
order to better understand how the laser contours. (In-house trial photo)
Female - Age 20 - After 4 treatments. Fat cells around around bra flattened (not killed).
This technique can be used around the entire bra line (back, sides, etc.) for a smoother
T-shirt look. (In-house trial photo)
Female - Age 45 - After 6 treatments. Client wanted to contour her bottom and back of thighs.
Back To Health Chiropractic - Dr. Brian Green
Serving Greenwood Indiana and Indianapolis and Central Indiana
Back, Neck, Leg, and Arm Pain, Headaches, Herniated, Bulging Disc, Auto Injuries, Whiplash, Sciatica, Sports Injuries
LipoLaser (Lose that belly, thigh, arm, muffintop, bottom fat), Body Sculpting and Contouring, Weight and Fat Loss Solutions/Counseling
997 East County Line Road, Suite M . Greenwood, IN 46143