Blood testing is the single most important preventive tool you can use to help head off health problems. Back to Health Chiropractic has teamed up with Life Extension® (lef.org) to make it possible to take advantage of blood testing at a fraction of the cost that commercial blood labs charge.
Dr. Green will work with you in order to determine which tests are best for your particular health needs and concerns. As soon as your test results come back he will then sit down with you to review your results and/or any concerns. He may suggest diet, lifestyle changes and/or refer you to your primary care doctor for any further diagnosis/treatments/consultations.
Annual blood testing can give you a picture of your overall health. Identify potential disease risks. Test for specific problems with comprehensive blood test panels and individualized tests like these:
- Male and Female Comprehensive Panels
- Cardiac Risk Factors
- Vitamin Deficiencies
- Hormone and Thyroid Panel
- Metabolic and Chemistry Profiles
- Cancer Tests If you’ve been diagnosed with cancer, you most likely want to ensure you have all the tools available to beat this killer disease, including a variety of cancer tests.
- Heart Health Knowing and lowering your cholesterol is not necessarily enough to stave off heart disease. Life Extension® has identified 17 distinct heart disease risk factors (many of which are ignored by mainstream medicine) … and offers blood test assessments for them.
- Hormone Testing Anti-aging experts agree the first step for living a long, healthy and happy life is hormone restoration. Many doctors believe that hormones contain the juice of youth.
- Men's Health Concerns The list of men's top health concerns is surprisingly short — including heart disease, cancer and erectile dysfunction. Thankfully, most threats to men's health are largely preventable.
- Women's Health Concerns Few topics have attracted as much attention in recent years as women’s health concerns. For decades, physicians often neglected such conditions as heart disease, weight management and hormone depletion in women.
- Nutrient Testing Vitamin imbalances could be causing or contributing to your health issues. Many experts believe that hair loss, brittle nails, insomnia, rashes, and even fatigue are often associated with nutritional deficiencies.
- Bone Health Poor bone health can have deadly consequences. Did you know that osteoporosis and fractures are associated with a significant mortality rate? Although bone density scans play an important role in the health of your bones, it’s just not enough.
- Kidney and Metabolic Along with digestion, the urinary system forms the foundation for optimal health and wellness. Did you know that metabolic testing helps your doctor evaluate many diseases from diabetes and gout to infections and liver disease?
- Infections & Immune Disorders Infectious diseases result from the presence of pathogens, including viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasites. Infectious pathologies are called communicable diseases because of their potential to be transmitted from one person to another.
- Allergies Doctors too often overlook the impact that food sensitivities have on overall health. Food sensitivities may be a major reason why you don’t feel well. Symptoms such as fatigue, joint and muscle pain, upset stomach, and irregularity can often result from the foods you are eating.
- Urinary Tests A routine urinalysis is an important part of a yearly workup … but it’s often not enough. Life Extension® believes that a more comprehensive approach to urine testing should include hormone status.
- Health And Wellness Panels Our long-term goal at Life Extension® is to research and publish innovative anti-aging and optimal health strategies. The laboratory services we offer are at the forefront of our efforts to help you head off problems or deal with them more effectively.
- Other tests are available such as Vitamin D levels, etc. View .pdf below for all tests. Please call for pricing.
It's never been easier or less expensive
to get the blood tests you need.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended todiagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. You should not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician.